Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Seperate but equal lovers

Who do you think you are
Running head first into my life
not thinking of the consequences you will leave me with
the way you spent my time;down the drain;pointless
And yet the way I let you even more shocking and real
Tainted me with myself 
Who do I think I am
The girl who gets a say
The girl who knows her way
But really I'm not that head strong when the lights are gone
Snuffed like your love for me
By the casual way I said " I love you"
Not the same, not the same
Always the same stupid game replaying in my head
How could I do this
To you; myself
The way we live no longer real
A tired remnant of the past
Seeking to breath;instill in me, life again
but there is no hope now
Not for me or for you
Just an ocean and a sea of dreams seperate but equal
What does that mean for you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment