Monday, May 23, 2011

Boy chasing the Sun


I don’t want to be the girl who gets in the way, the girl who is along the way and not the end. I don’t care if he goes through girls left and right I just want to be the end result the one who he needs. The one he ends up with, because in the end she’s all that matters. A wife is a man’s future the one who is the goal and the one who he gives his life to. The girls before don’t matter really their just hot air, an experiment until they find “the one”. And it doesn’t matter if he picks me I don’t want to be picked, it’s not a game and if it is I forfeit and refuse to play. It’s not a temporary fix or a test run I want, I’ve had plenty of those. I just want someone who will watch the sunset of our earthly loves fade. You don’t have to watch the sun to see it set you can just watch the light fade around you. I want someone who can sit with me for the rest of my life content to watch the light fade and not someone who’s always chasing the sun afraid it will go out before he’s seen it up close. I don’t want a boy who’s fascinated with light, but a man who will just sit with me and wait for the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment