Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Everyone knows whales don't eat tomatoes

I had a dream that I swam with killer whales and that a guest trainer got eaten by one, flippers and all. No one helped him. I kept thinking about what that experience would be like. In my dream I kept rewinding the image, like a video with a million hits on Youtube. To be swallowed up by something like that, crushed by its weight. Your bones would break no doubt but then what, was he crushed beneath the weight of the monsters tongue and the ridged roof of its mouth? Would he even die right away? Or would he suffocate inside of the warm confines of the body? I would hate to suffocate. I think that would be one of the worst ways to die. The trainer only looked slightly nervous as the whale approached him, like a novice but a professional. He juggled tomatoes and fed them to the whale one by one until it devoured him and the last tomato in his clasped hands rested at the trainer's belly button. Maybe that's why he ate him because he knew the trainer was a fool and might as well. Everyone knows that whales don't eat tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment